- Dogs $100-$175 Donation
- Cats – Subject to ARMV
- Other Small Animals $20 Donation
Save a life adopt a shelter Dog!
We are delighted that you are interested in providing a home for one of our animals. If you have any questions, please call the shelter.
What we will need to know when you adopt:
- If you rent, please be sure that your landlord will consent to have the pet on his/her property. We verify this information with landlords over the phone before sending a new pet.
- If you own your home, please bring something that shows us that (i.e. tax bill, water bill or mortgage payment receipt.
- Other pets already in your household need to be up-to-date on vaccinations. We will call your vet to verify this information.
- It's important to us that the companion animal you take home gets along with everyone in your household. We will arrange meeting with all family members and other pets.
- Please make sure you have considered the financial obligation involved in caring for an animal companion. This includes routine veterinary and emergency care as well as food, supplies and training. It is best to check with veterinarians, trainers and supply stores for prices before adopting.
- Be honest with yourself about the time you have to train, groom and exercise the companion animal you have chosen.